• How can I be 100% sure College Pharmacy is legal?

    College Pharmacy is authorised by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to sell medicines online through our website www.collegepharmacy.co.uk

    College Pharmacy is registered as an internet pharmacy with the General Pharmaceutical Council. You can view our registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council. The pharmacy is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council with number 11834693.

  • Are the medications you provide genuine? Are they the same as if I went to a high street pharmacy?

    Absolutely. We use the same pharmaceutical suppliers and wholesalers as traditional high street pharmacies. All medicines purchased by a pharmacy (internet or high street) must be purchased from an approved wholesaler.

  • Do I need a prescription to order?

    You do not need an existing prescription to use our service. We offer a free consultation process which is reviewed by one of our prescribers who will issue a private prescription (for all eligible patients).

  • Can I use an existing prescription?

    We do not currently accept existing NHS or private prescriptions. We offer a free consultation service which is reviewed by one of our prescribers who will issue a private prescription to all eligible patients. There is no additional cost for this process.

  • Is the packaging discreet?

    Yes, we only use plain, discreet packaging without any branding or labels.

  • Is the service confidential?

    Your medical data and order history is completely confidential and will only be viewable by our pharmacy staff and prescribers. View our Privacy Policy for further information.

  • What will appear on my bank statement?

    When you pay by credit/debit card, payments will be shown on your statement under the name Care Chemist.

  • How can I pay for my order? Which credit cards do you accept?

    We accept all major debit and credit cards including American Express.

  • Will my GP be informed of my treatment?

    When placing an order you will be given the option to enter your GP Details. Although it is recommended to keep your doctor informed of the medication you are taking, this is completely optional and we will never inform your GP without your consent.

  • What do I do if I experience side effects or need help after treatment?

    Contact your GP or Care Chemist (Collegepharmacy) if you experience any side effects of treatment and seek immediate medical attention if side effects are severe. If the side effects are life threating call 999 otherwise call 111 for NHS emergency services.

  • Which countries do you deliver to?

    We deliver selected prescriptions medicines and selected non prescriptions medicines to most countries provided that the medicine is licensed and delivery is permitted.

  • Do you deliver to the USA?

    No, we do not offer delivery to USA.

  • What are your delivery times to Scottish Highland and Channel Islands

    Delivery to remote Scottish Highlands & British Isles may not be guaranteed and may take longer than 1 day ( more info)

  • What is your return and refund policy?

    You can click here to view the return and refund policy. – Return Policy

  • How do I make a complaint?

    College Pharmacy (College Pharmacy) has a written complaints policy and procedures. We aim to acknowledge all formal written complaints within two working days of receiving them and to respond to all formal written complaints within five working days of receiving them. To lodge a formal complaint, please send an email to support@collegepharmacy.co.uk. Anyone unhappy with the response that Care Chemist has made to a formal written complaint should contact the General Pharmaceutical Council.

  • What conditions do you treat? What are the limits of your service?

    College Pharmacy(College Pharmacy) operates using remote prescribing. For conditions where we can safely diagnose without a physical examination or face-to-face consultation, Care Chemist is able to offer safe and effective treatments.

    If you cannot find the treatment you are looking for or for more urgent needs it is best to contact your GP or urgent care services. For a full list of NHS contacts visit NHS Services information.